Posted By on January 3, 2017
On Friday, December 23, 2016 and Monday, December 26, 2016, Action Property Management will be closed for Christmas. Normal service will resume on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Have a pleasant and safe holiday!
Season’s Greetings! The 1Mission Board wishes our neighbors and friends a happy holiday season and best wishes for a new year of prosperity and happiness. Thank you to all of the residents within 1Mission for contributing to the maintenance of our community. Together we can all continue to improve and make the community enjoyable. Below are some friendly reminders:
Board of Directors Meeting
The next Board of Directors regular meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 910 Fort Stockton, with Open Session starting at 6:30 p.m. Notices will be posted in the elevator for your convenience.
1Mission Community Transient Issues:
The Board recently installed 2 “No Trespassing” signs in its effort to deter transient from camping around the Paseo. We hope to succeed in this effort, and thank you all for your cooperation.
Recently some units within 1Mission have had some plumbing issues. To ensure that we are always using a license and insured plumber, here are some preferred plumbing companies for 1Mission:
- Bill Howe Plumbing – 619- 286-6348
- Comfort Systems – 858- 564-1100
- Ben Smith Plumbing -619-504-8604
Please remember to complete your registration form and turn them in so that we can send you these updates and other relevant 1Mission news: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We understand a lot of residents are receiving packages during this season. We kindly request that all boxes must be taken down and broken down before placing them in the recycle bin. There have been many instances where boxes are simply left piled up by the recycle area. We will be checking addresses on boxes and citing violators accordingly.
- Please do not leave anything of value, such as gifts, in your car and lock your vehicle at all times. While this is a festive season for most, this is also a time where precautions must be taken as thefts often occur during this time of year. If you notice anything or anyone suspicious, please contact the police. As a reminder, politely ask anyone requesting access into the building to contact their host directly, if you do not recognize them.
Please help in keeping the community clean during the holiday season by not carrying unwrapped Christmas trees through the lobby and common areas leaving behind debris. We want the community to look nice and clean at all times, so we urge all resident to kindly place Christmas trees in bags while transporting them through the common area.
- 1Mission does not allow any rental shorter than 6 months. If you are found to be leasing your unit or a bedroom in your unit for less than 6 months, you will be subject to a hearing and fine.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while walking the common areas and please remember to properly dispose of your pet waste.
Smoking is not permitted within the grounds of 1Mission. After Hours Maintenance Emergencies
- If there is a non-life threatening maintenance emergency occurring after business hours or on the weekend, please call 949-450-0202. An Action After-Hours Personnel will be available to assist.